|Earlier Experience Details
- Worked as Assistant collector during probation in Dumka (Jharkhand) & Patna (Bihar).
- Under Secretary in Department of Home in Bihar State Government.
- Sub-Divisional Officer & Magistrate in Daryapur,Amravati Maharashtra.
- Additional Collector, Nagpur.
- Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Parishad Wardha & Nagpur.
- Director General,Vasantrao Naik Agricultural Management Training Institute (VANAMATI). Nagpur.
- Additional Commissioner (Revenue), Nagpur Division.
- Collector & District Magistrate, Bhandara.
- Additional Tribal Commissioner, Tribal Development Department, Maharashtra.
- Director (Vigilance), Government of India, Ministry of personnel,Public,Grievances & Pensions, Department of Personnel & Training, North Block, New Delhi.
- Director (Films), Government of India, Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, New Delhi.
- Jt. Secretary (Films). Government of India, Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, New Delhi.
- Chief Executive Officer, Khadi & Village Industries Commission (KVOC), Mumbai, Government of India.
- Phase III Programme of Mandatory Mid Career Training for IAS Officers from 16.6.2008 to 8.8.2008.
- Changing Agriculture & Rural Development Policies from Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (2009-2010).
- Innovations in Public services from Administrative staff college of India, Hyderabad (2011-2012).
- 1st Interpol Global Programme on Anti Corruption & Asset Recovery (2012).
- Inter-Service Workshop on Best Practices from National Academy of Direct Taxes, Nagpur (One week training in 2013).
- Leadership & Strategic Thinking from Cambridge University, United Kingdom (One week Training in 2013.)
- Ethics in Public Governance from Center for Governance (ICCG), Panchgani (2014).
- Ethics & Governance, UCB, Berkeley, USA (2014).
- Mid Career Programme for IAS Officers Phase IV, 2015.